What’s my name again?
I am home for a week and able to adapt to the new environment. So far not bad. Nothing really serious happened. Except, I am still getting the hand of it for my potty training. But somehow I can’t smell the right scent to do my business. Mummy said I always smell like SHIT. Errrr…
Can I pose?
Can I say I’m animated or handsome?
They love you more than you love them.
At the age of 7 weeks, I can finally go to my NEW HOME.
I guessed all the planning and preparation had been done. Hopefully it will go smoothly.
Before we proceed
- Arrange to bring BAILEYS home during the morning so that we have plenty of time to get it settled in before night-time.
- Don’t go alone. Ask Hubby to drive me there so that BAILEYS can roll in my arms.
- Make sure the play pen is in position and ready for when we get back, with some snugly bedding in position, in the place where it will always be.
Things to take
- Towels in case of accidents such as car sickness for puppies.
Things to ask
- Details of what BAILEYS is currently being fed and when. Most breeders will provide you with some food to get you started.
- Many breeders also provide information on grooming and general care.
- Details of BAILEYS’s worming schedule, vaccinations, certificates and any other health treatments it may have received.
- Check whether BAILEYS has micro-chipped.
- Many breeders offer free insurance for the first few weeks.
- A receipt for the money you pay.
In the car
- If BAILEYS is sick in the car, don’t panic. Many young puppies vomit in cars until they get used to the experience.”
YES! FINALLY I REACHED HOME.
EXPLORING! EXPLORING! EXPLORING!
PULLING! PULLING! PULLING!
Bringing home a NEW PUPPY is truly one of life’s joys.
Say Goodbye to Christmas 2012 & Welcome the New Year 2013.
Mummy had only 2 weeks left to prepare those essential items before I come home.
Let me introduce what items needed.
Let’s go through one by one.
- Baby gates (for keeping puppy inbound)
- Pee pad (Any brand as long it is super absorbent)
- Dishwasher-safe, non-chewable bowls (one for water, one for food)
- Brush, Slicker and buttercombs (Chris Christensen System)
- Enzyme odour digester for pet stains
- Puppy aid for potty training
- Collar and leash (4 ft long)
- High-quality puppy food (Grain free kibbles – Orijen or Merrick)
- Puppy tearless shampoo (Mr Groom & Proline)
- Ear cleaner (Budle Budle Organic)
- Ticks and fleas spray (Neem Oil 100% Organic) or Apple Cider Vinegar (Home remedy)
- Cotton bud and facial pad for cleaning the ears
- Grooming table and Blower
I think that should be all.
You can get TRUE LOVE from some humans and ALL DOGS.