Say Goodbye to Christmas 2012 & Welcome the New Year 2013.
Mummy had only 2 weeks left to prepare those essential items before I come home.
Let me introduce what items needed.
Let’s go through one by one.
- Baby gates (for keeping puppy inbound)
- Play pen
- Pee tray for potty usage
- Pee pad (Any brand as long it is super absorbent)
- Dishwasher-safe, non-chewable bowls (one for water, one for food)
- Brush, Slicker and buttercombs (Chris Christensen System)
- Chew toys
- Enzyme odour digester for pet stains
- Puppy aid for potty training
- Collar and leash (4 ft long)
- High-quality puppy food (Grain free kibbles – Orijen or Merrick)
- Nail clipper
- Puppy tearless shampoo (Mr Groom & Proline)
- Ear cleaner (Budle Budle Organic)
- Ticks and fleas spray (Neem Oil 100% Organic) or Apple Cider Vinegar (Home remedy)
- Cotton bud and facial pad for cleaning the ears
- Baby wipes
- Grooming table and Blower
You can get TRUE LOVE from some humans and ALL DOGS.