All along I’m sleeping in the living room with the BIG fan blowing in front of me but I don’t like to be left alone. Mummy has finally allowed me to access their room to sleep. I MUST behave or else…..
Got my squeaky toy and my favourite towel with me to sleep.
Mummy always say “Sleep”. Then I have to SHHHhhhhhhh!!!
Good night and sleep tight.. I’m at my la la land.
My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies, it comes from the LOVE in my dog’s eyes.
Mummy said I look very weird with both of my ears standing up. I don’t look like a typical shelties. Is that so?
Mummy wanted to tip my ear at the age of 11 weeks old. Hopefully it is not late.
All I need is this tipping glue.
And I will become like this.
That’s better. Mummy don’t like standing up ears.
Money can buy you a fine dog. But only LOVE can make him wag his tail.
WOW!! I’m getting longer and taller. Is it about the time for me to grow up to a MAN? Mummy always say “You are a BIG BOY.”
All my puppy’s face has gone. Not cute anymore!
A great photo ends up my day today.
A house is not a home, …without a dog
Ah ha! Mummy said there will be hunks and babes coming over to see me. Is that so?
Or all aunties and uncles? Hmmm..
Just in time, they somehow organized a Chinese Reunion Friend’s Gathering Dinner at our place. So all of them would come at one go.
Mummy introduced me with more HUMAN first. Where’s the DOGGIES friends?
Morning hugz from Daddy!
Our first visitor, Aunty Lidya.
Our second visitor, Uncle Jerry.
Our third visitor, Uncle Jack.
Still have many more but they didn’t come and play with me.
I love Uncle Jerry that will play tug with me.
Is this so called tug of war? I LOVE IT.
A hugz from Mummy really ends my day today.
Every once in a while
A dog enters your life
And changes everything
What’s my name again?
I am home for a week and able to adapt to the new environment. So far not bad. Nothing really serious happened. Except, I am still getting the hand of it for my potty training. But somehow I can’t smell the right scent to do my business. Mummy said I always smell like SHIT. Errrr…
Can I pose?
Can I say I’m animated or handsome?
They love you more than you love them.
At the age of 7 weeks, I can finally go to my NEW HOME.
I guessed all the planning and preparation had been done. Hopefully it will go smoothly.
Before we proceed
- Arrange to bring BAILEYS home during the morning so that we have plenty of time to get it settled in before night-time.
- Don’t go alone. Ask Hubby to drive me there so that BAILEYS can roll in my arms.
- Make sure the play pen is in position and ready for when we get back, with some snugly bedding in position, in the place where it will always be.
Things to take
- Towels in case of accidents such as car sickness for puppies.
Things to ask
- Details of what BAILEYS is currently being fed and when. Most breeders will provide you with some food to get you started.
- Many breeders also provide information on grooming and general care.
- Details of BAILEYS’s worming schedule, vaccinations, certificates and any other health treatments it may have received.
- Check whether BAILEYS has micro-chipped.
- Many breeders offer free insurance for the first few weeks.
- A receipt for the money you pay.
In the car
- If BAILEYS is sick in the car, don’t panic. Many young puppies vomit in cars until they get used to the experience.”
YES! FINALLY I REACHED HOME.
EXPLORING! EXPLORING! EXPLORING!
PULLING! PULLING! PULLING!
Bringing home a NEW PUPPY is truly one of life’s joys.
Mummy said “Christmas Day is a major festival and public holiday in countries around the world. During this day, people go church, go clubbing, go shopping, go family gathering or even friends gathering. Most important, the FOOD & WINE. There is a range of food delicacies only specially sell during this festival like turkey, log cake and of course it also tags along well with wine or any alcoholic drinks.”
Her favourite drink. Baileys Irish Cream.
It is an Irish whiskey and cream based liqueur, made by Gilbeys of Ireland.
This was why my name had created.
Someone remembers, someone cares; Your name is whispered in.